|Manifest Theatre Group
2 Oxford Road
Essex CO11 1BP
Tel: 01206 391309
1. About whom do we collect personal information?
2. When do we collect personal information?We may collect your personal information if you:
3. What personal information do we collect about you?We may collect the following personal information:
4. How do we collect your personal information?We may collect your personal information:
5. Purposes for which we process your personal information.We use your personal information for a number of different purposes.
Under data protection laws, we must be able to rely on a legal ground to justify why we are using your personal information.
We use your personal information for our legitimate interests. This enables us to
6. How we protect your personal information.Whilst the MTG strives to protect your personal information, due to the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. With this in mind, any transmission is at your own risk and you should take every precaution to protect your personal information when you are online.
7. For how long do we keep your personal information?In order to provide membership services, we create records that contain your personal information. These records may be stored in various formats (physical or electronic).
The MTG will retain your personal information for the duration of your membership, plus another three years upon leaving membership.
Retention periods may be changed periodically based on MTG requirements.
8. Your rights.You are entitled to see a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to request details of how we use your personal information.
To exercise your rights, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about you is accurate for its intended use, but you are entitled to ask us to update or amend any personal information that we hold about you. To request an update or amendment to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com
Under certain circumstances you may also have the right to require us to:
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated March 2019